Job Openings in Tidel Park Coimbatore

Tidel Park in Coimbatore is ready to full with Companies. MNC Software Companies like TCS, IBM are the major occupiers in the Tidel Park. Jobs in Tidel park Coimbatore is not easy for freshers as most part of the employees looking to shift to coimbatore once the park is opened. So, How to apply for jobs in tidel par coimbatore is a big challenge for freshers. But for experienced persons, it is quite easy to get the jobs. Once the career link for Job Vacancies are opened, TIN will update in the posts. Soon the tender going to be opened with less price for the rent to attract more companies to step up inside and book the space in the Tidel park. The reason for the MNC Companies not to enter here is because of the unavailability of International Air facilities and other connectivity needed for IT companies to grow and expand.

58 Comments

1. Prakash August 4, 2011 at 9:11 pm

Hello, I am working in IBM Bangalore, looking for job in coimbatore want to relocate there because it is my home town.

• sunidhi August 18, 2011 at 8:17 pm

Hai

I am looking for job i completed Mca and i did sap-abap..so if u don’t mine could you reffer me in ur company

2. anitha August 9, 2011 at 2:18 pm

hi this is anitha … looking for job in mnc ..

3. senthilvel October 20, 2011 at 5:10 pm

I am looking for mnc, i have 5 years exp for Electrical Design Engineer . with gulf exp also.

4. madan November 7, 2011 at 11:55 am

hi, this is madan . i have completed my B.Tech IT , i m looking for the job .

5. shameer November 10, 2011 at 1:04 pm

dear sir,
    i have finished my mba and also i hav experience in sap pp. and also in production

6. sameer November 10, 2011 at 1:23 pm

i like to apply for this job

7. Gowri Shankar December 21, 2011 at 10:18 am

hi, this is Gowri Shankar. i have completed my B.Sc IT , i m looking for the job .(System / Desktop Maintenance / Hardware & Networking)

8. Divya.S December 23, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Sir/Madam
    I’m Divya pursuing BE Final year,Kindly send information when recruitment starts

9. priya December 23, 2011 at 9:12 pm

looking for job at coimbatore. i am B.Tech fresher.let me know about vacancies.!

10. Vignesh December 26, 2011 at 3:07 am

Hi There,
    I am doing Masters in Network Security in London completing in February. I am doing Masters after working in the Network Security Field for nearly 2 Years. Kindly let me know through my Email. I am eager to settle in coimbatore and my knowledge includes but not limited to infrastructure and information security.

Regards,
    Vignesh

11. PRAVEEN KUMAR January 5, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Dear Sir, Iam Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and having round of 11years exp in Electrical Maintenance field Iam seeking a job in Tidel park.

Thanking You,
    Regards,
    PraveenKumar.
    Mob – 094434 95553

12. vaishnavi January 19, 2012 at 8:49 pm

sir/madam,
    i finished B.E.Aeronautical engineering in 2011…also i hav done AUTO CAD,PRO E,MSC NASTRAN/PATRAN..pls let me know if there any job opening in tidal park…….

13. Krishna Mohan January 21, 2012 at 10:51 am

hi this is anitha … looking for job in mnc ..
    I have done bsc(it)
    and Gniit cource from niit new delhi

14. nandhini January 27, 2012 at 4:57 pm

hi,
    i completed mca 2011, refer me job in software companies pls…

• vidhyaprakash December 11, 2012 at 9:17 am

me too completed mca in 2011 so if u got any job opportunity let me know please,
      ph no: 98944 52760

15. Manju.K February 1, 2012 at 6:57 pm

Hellow,
    I like to work in software company. it may be in chennai,coimbatore or bangalore.

Phone no : 9842529040

16. Gowrimanogari.P February 3, 2012 at 3:15 pm

I am Gowrimanogari .P doing my final yearB.Tech (IT) . Let me know any vacany in CTS Coimbatore…

17. MANIMEGALAI February 3, 2012 at 4:16 pm

When HCL will start working in coimbatore TIDEL PARK

18. R.deepakkumar February 4, 2012 at 11:34 am

i working in shriram shits as office assistant now i searching for same job in tidel park

19. K.Arunambika February 9, 2012 at 12:07 am

Hai sir,,,,,,,,

I am K.Arunambika doing my final year BE(ECE)……now i am searching for a job ….there is any vacancies in your company means inform me pls..ur company is my dream company….i am very much interested in networking i did CCNA course,,,
    Thankyou,,

20. shobana.k February 10, 2012 at 3:01 pm

hi ,im waiting for the tidal park to be opened & im working.solet me know if i have any vaccancy in tidal park IT companies

21. vaishnavi February 15, 2012 at 2:34 pm

hello there, this is vaishnavi,I completed BE ECE 2011 batch looking for a nice job.I done RET HAT LINUX, and i am interested in working on software companies. so help me to get good job as soon as possible.

22. V.S.Gobinath February 19, 2012 at 10:17 am

Pls Sir give me the jobs My qualification IS MSC IT

23. Priyadarshini February 23, 2012 at 10:51 am

Hai Sir, This is Priyadarshini I completed my B.Sc(CS) I Have 2 years experience in Non-Voice Process… Could you refer me in ur company….

24. Arun.B February 23, 2012 at 4:39 pm

hai
    I am a graduate in computer science (BSc CS).
    Also I completed and certified three courses – CCNA, MCITP and RHCE. Kindly inform me any vacancies suitable for me.

25. kokila February 23, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Hi,
    Im kokila.I have completed mba in hr and am working in tirupur as a hr executive, i am looking job in mnc .

26. Nisha.J February 24, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Hi..
    This is Nisha completed B.C.A…. Worked as a Communication Trainer and working as a teacher, i am looking to join MNC

27. dhivya bharathi February 26, 2012 at 7:54 pm

I’m Divya bharathi pursuing Bsc cs Final year,Kindly send information when recruitment starts

28. Deepa February 27, 2012 at 11:37 am

hi
    I’m Deepa.. i’m pursuing BE(ECE).kindly inform the details abt recruitment.. (either in IT field or core companies).

29. Padma Priya March 9, 2012 at 8:42 am

Hi,,
    I am padma I’m completed m.sc it…. searching for job in coimbatore……. Plz kindly send any vacancy in coimbatore software coimbatore to my maill…

30. P.JAGADEESWARAN March 10, 2012 at 10:04 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am had Diplomo computer technology, then Bsc-Computer Science, i am searching for mnc job in coimbatore,Plz kindly send any vacancy in coimbatore to my maill…

31. dinesh kumar March 10, 2012 at 10:56 am

hi,,,,,
    i am dinesh i’m completed btech (ece),…..
    searching for jobs in coimbatore,chennai,… kindly inform any vacancy in cbe ,chennai,…….

32. Ashwini May 24, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Hi..I wish to know when TCS is hiring for TIDEL PARK Coimbatore. I am very interested. My Technology is Datawarehousing Teradata. Kindly mail me details.

33. David May 25, 2012 at 8:47 am

hi,

I am working in cochin. And travel back to coimbatore on weekends to meet my family. wish i could have job with a decent scale at coimbatore.

34. Karthika May 26, 2012 at 9:24 am

Hi,
    I have completed my MCA.. Am a Fresher looking for a job in a good concern. Kindly inform me if there is a opening for freshers.

35. sathish kumar May 26, 2012 at 11:07 am

Dear Sir / Madam :

I did my UG B.Sc(cs),I did my PG MBA(system),Last six month I am studying Linux course,still I have completed in Linux course,I am interested in Linux administration field.i am a fresher candidate any other opening u ll send me my mail-id

36. Saranya V June 2, 2012 at 12:17 pm

I’m a 2012 passedout .I have completed my bachelor degree in information technology.Send me a message wen your recruitment process starts…

• Saranya V June 2, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Hi,

• Nithyanandan June 11, 2012 at 9:31 am

Please send your resume, so that I will do the needful.

37. Kalaiselvan June 14, 2012 at 3:30 am

Hi,

I’m a 2012 passesout. i have completed my Macter degree MSC CC(Computer Communication)Send me a message wen your recruitment process starts…

Regards,
    Kalaiselvan.G
    Mob:9894785583

38. Naveen June 14, 2012 at 3:34 am

Hi,

This is Nisha completed B.C.A…. Worked as a SAP Exe Production Planning total 1.5 yrs exp and working as Admin Executive , i am looking to join MNC, Send me a message wen your recruitment process starts…

Regards,
    N.Naveen
    Mob:9566352587

39. Naveen June 14, 2012 at 3:35 am

Hi,

This is Naveen completed B.C.A…. Worked as a SAP Exe Production Planning total 1.5 yrs exp and working as Admin Executive , i am looking to join MNC, Send me a message wen your recruitment process starts…

Regards,
    N.Naveen
    Mob:9566352587

40. sudhakar June 21, 2012 at 1:06 pm

hi im sudhakar i finish ece in diploma and im hiring for tidal park

41. Ramamani gomathi August 29, 2012 at 4:33 pm

I am a B.E.,(CSE),2011 passout ,any opening in tidal park at trichy,coimbatore,madurai, please inform me

42. DIVYA MN September 2, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Hi, i am Divya, working with Standard Chartered Scope International, Chennai. I am searching for a job in Cbe. I have 2 yrs experience in banking backoffice. If any profile suiting mine, please do contact me…

Regards,
    Divya M.N
    9003044684

43. Nandhini.V September 15, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Hi, i’m Nandhini i’m fresher completed be(ece). i’m searching job in coimbatore,if there is any chance please contact me.

44. ashok Kumar September 15, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Hello sir/madam
    I am completed my MBA fresher looking for job so please informmy mail

thanking you

45. ambika September 29, 2012 at 11:54 pm

I have 4 years working experience in manual testing .I have knowledge in automation tools like qtp,winrunner,silk test and load runner.I got certification in ISTQB -foundation level.Is there any openings please let me know 8220041210

46. Sangeetha November 7, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Hi sir/madam,
    I completed MCA and i’m a fresher. I’m searching job in coimbatore.
    Inform or refer me if there is any opening in software companies.
    Thank u..

47. Vadivambigai November 8, 2012 at 10:30 pm

Hi…i’m doing my final year B.Tech IT…..i’m planning to get a job in TIDEL park…. so plz let me knw when the recruitment process starts….

48. nisha December 1, 2012 at 6:12 pm

hi, i’m finished my BE-ECE …..i am willing to get job in tidal park so plz inform me when recruitment starts.

49. Divya Mohanakrishnan December 6, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Hi,

I am MIB graduate specialised in HR and have experience for 6 months. Kindly revert me if i have any job vacancy in the company for HR.

Regards,
    Divya.M

50. Santhosh P December 8, 2012 at 8:25 am

Hi, i have 4+ years of experience in system administrator..completed my RHCE certification.. i would like to move on to next level.. kindly do let me know the openings for my profile.

Regards,
    Santhosh P
    9600394970

51. Sree Harshini C December 25, 2012 at 10:22 pm

i am final year BE(CSE) student. i would like to know the job opportunities in your company

52. T.Sujitha January 17, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Sir or Madam,
    I am Sujitha pursuing M.Sc(software systems) Final year,Kindly send information when recruitment starts.

53. Chandru January 18, 2013 at 9:14 am

Hello Sir/Madam,

Iam Chandru,Iam Doing My Final Year M.C.A,I Know Java/J2EE,I Have Done Certificate Course In Java/J2EE,I Have Done Projects Using Java Language,.I am Willing To Get Job In Tidal Park So Plz Inform Me When Recruitment Starts.

54. Usha Nandhini S March 12, 2013 at 5:12 pm

I am Usha Nandhini.S.I have completed M.C.A.I know .Net.i am done real time projects for Periyar University..Also done Oracle Certification.I am Willing To Get Job In Tidal Park So Please Inform Me When Recruitment Starts.